Hospitals, schools, cultural and social institutions
- selection of the most suitable electricity and gas supplier,
- optimization of the reserved capacity of electricity expressed by the size of a circuit breaker or inclusion in the optimum gas supply tariff,
- identification of electricity, gas, heat and water cost savings,
- controlling of the correctness of the calculation of the regulation heat input,
- performance of energy audit and proposal to reduce energy consumption,
- monitoring of obligations arising from the energy legislation and application of your own claims against the state and other institutions resulting from the fulfillment of quality standards for energy and water supply,
- determination of the value of damage to buildings, objects, vehicles, etc. (failures, accidents, violent damage to objects, etc.).